Rishaw

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Markuson said, "but we've got some other guys that could possibly play left (tackle) as well right now. Rishaw Johnson's one.
http://olemiss.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=977639

so does this signal that Rishaw is out of the doghouse now?? last I heard the starters were on him pretty good for being "selfish". hope hes got his mind in gear now.

Edited to answer my question:
“Rishaw has (responded). Been proud of him,” Nutt said. “He’s gotten more physical like in the first couple periods with the bull in the ring drill. Nothing like competition.”
http://www.insidethegrove.com/index.php ... &Itemid=89
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

I always felt that Rishaw had the athleticism and build to play the LT position, even w/o the ideal height.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

I dont think he is bc Green is starting the Memphis game.
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

BigTrev34 wrote:I dont think he is bc Green is starting the Memphis game.
BigT, see my link above, sounds to me like they are thinking of working him into LT position. maybe I misunderstood. What do you think?
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bleuwolfe wrote:
BigTrev34 wrote:I dont think he is bc Green is starting the Memphis game.
BigT, see my link above, sounds to me like they are thinking of working him into LT position. maybe I misunderstood. What do you think?
From an interview by Yancy

Markuson likes what Green is doing so far.

"When he was a kid, he always wanted to play for Ole Miss. The dream came true for him and he's trying to make the most of it," Markuson noted. "We needed a center at the time, but we found him to be versatile. He's a hard worker and gets the job done. He will be our first-team guard for the Memphis game."
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

I already read that but Rishaw may not be in the doghouse but he should be starting the Memphis game. I dont think anyone believes Green is etter than Rishaw.He could be an LT in the future, but for now he should be at RG
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

BigTrev34 wrote:I already read that but Rishaw may not be in the doghouse but he should be starting the Memphis game. I dont think anyone believes Green is etter than Rishaw.He could be an LT in the future, but for now he should be at RG
yea, I agree