I woke up this AM with a bad hangover...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

digger
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

and a ridiculous notion in my head that we lost to JSU yesterday. Cup of coffee in hand, I sat down at the computer and began catching up on the news. Oh God, say it ain't so! :cry:
I don't eat Chinese.....
batman50
3rd String
3rd String

Unfortunately chicken little, the sky has indeed fallen. :roll: First Santa Clause, then the Easter Bunny, now THIS!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: But mostly :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Chucky_38
All American
All American

I feel the same way today. Not mad, just baffled. I will never know what happened in the second half of that game. How we lost is beyond me. But we did. I'm focusing on Tulane. All that matters is beating them. I'll be in the Superdome with my Niners PWillie Jersey sipping a hurricane and cheering the Rebels to victory.

The season is far from over, we can still win 6 games.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
Memphis Jack
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I would have to watch it again to confirm it, but I mentioned to someone early in the third quarter that their offense was doing better because many of the starters were on the sideline and the 2's were playing many of the D-line spots. That's when the momentum shifted to them and we couldn't get it back.
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

What happened is these guys didn't take jsu seriously, they screwed around and didn't put the game away late and with every passing second jsu gained momentum. I'll say this, we won't have to worry about flying under the radar for the rest of the season, we'll do it for sure now. It won't matter if we win the next 5 games including the one against bama, we still won't break the top 25 because of this loss. This was the worst loss in ole miss history and pathetic.
mascott
3rd String
3rd String

totally agree jreb. Don't see us in top 25 even with the wins you stated. Our Coaches and Team took this game as a gimme and allowed JSU to gain momentum.
Hope the will get mad now and do something about it.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

no matter who you schedule one team is gonna win now that we have overtime. If you don't ever ever want it to be a FCS team..never, never schedule one.

The worst lost in the history of OM remains our loss to USM, when Archie Manning was the QB. To this day, it is unexplainable... ok it can be explained but I don't want to go there..