pete boone fired!

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

kjreb
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

there is no excuse for being condescending. this isn't the first post that you have showed your 'i know everything' attitude. all im saying is that if you don't have an actual comment on the thread please refrain from posting on my thread at all. thank you.
heard state's changing field to turf next year. cheerleaders kept eating the grass
BovinaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Good news, but we need some evidence.
kjreb
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

just posted what i saw. anyway if it is true something will leak or at worst we will know tuesday
heard state's changing field to turf next year. cheerleaders kept eating the grass
------------------

Chill. 8)
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Yeah listen to Sasquatch, relax and prove it. This aint no *beep* board!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

kjreb wrote:there is no excuse for being condescending. this isn't the first post that you have showed your 'i know everything' attitude. all im saying is that if you don't have an actual comment on the thread please refrain from posting on my thread at all. thank you.

I tried to explain to you in no way was I trying to be condescending. If you go back and read my response to being called a smart a$$ I actually typed the wrong thing also so I had to edit it. It is easy to mix up all the forward campains. That is why I was curious about your first post. I have been posting on this site for 7 years and have never been accused of being "condescending", "a smart a$$", or having a "i know everything attitude". I would say I was sorry if I was honestly being condescending and you didn't just crown yourself as the king of overreaction. Maybe I am not aware of how I come across. I will try to pay attention to that. Don't worry I won't post on any threads you create. This is a discussion forum though, so when I respond to a thread I am either trying to figure out something or think I know the answer. If nobody ever thought they knew and answer or solution we would be playing 20 questions.
kjreb
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

i would like to apologize. and also i feel that there is enough frustration to go around given the current state of our athletics. feel free to comment on my threads just keep it classy and i will do the same. enough with the fraternicide. lets hold it together and pray that our team does the same. Hotty toddy!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

kjreb wrote:i would like to apologize. and also i feel that there is enough frustration to go around given the current state of our athletics. feel free to comment on my threads just keep it classy and i will do the same. enough with the fraternicide. lets hold it together and pray that our team does the same. Hotty toddy!

Hotty Toddy... We will have better days...
guidree
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

I posted in the locker room, but this is valid news. Don't know the details as far as being fired. I was only told that he would step down as AD.
kjreb
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

guidree wrote:I posted in the locker room, but this is valid news. Don't know the details as far as being fired. I was only told that he would step down as AD.
don't play with our emotions!
ReservoirReb
3rd String
3rd String

guidree wrote:I posted in the locker room, but this is valid news. Don't know the details as far as being fired. I was only told that he would step down as AD.
I hope you are correct, sir!
"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an
intolerable one." - Thomas Paine
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Can somebody get me in the locker room? I don't have a key..
kjreb
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

MageeRebel425 wrote:Can somebody get me in the locker room? I don't have a key..
ima steal a key and make you a copy
mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

This is a great day.
There was a letter of apology written to key administration officials here.
I posted this here because I owe you all an apology as well. I spent years arguing pro colonel reb, told the students to yell TRWRA intead of TSWRA (rebs will rise again), etc because as a Las Vegas native who spent my formative years between Mississippi and Georgia, I didnt see the harm in any of what was perceived to me as tradition. While I still think the mascot without being a live bear was much ado about nothing and if we ever play UNLV they're going to rub it in our faces, we need to focus on what's important: fixing the teams and attracting quality coaches and kids who want to play:

I'm sorry. Hotty Toddy!
Last edited by mpzreb17 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We Are Ole Miss
guidree
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

kjreb wrote:
don't play with our emotions!
I'm not playing with emotions. I was simply told by someone who is connected to the university.