I. TRUST. BJORK.

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

oxpatchreb
All American
All American

This is not the GOB Ole Miss anymore. Bjork is doing the right things for the right reasons. I guarantee that Bjork would have made the move if he had the right guy lined up. He is not going to let our best program languish without a plan. He HAS a plan, something Boone couldn't even spell.

We will be fine. The ext was for public perception reasons, nothing more. If MB craps the bed, he will not hesitate with the right replacement waiting in the wings.

Everyone take a deep breath and relax. We are going go be fine.
L. S. WHO?
batman50
3rd String
3rd String

oxpatchreb wrote:This is not the GOB Ole Miss anymore. Bjork is doing the right things for the right reasons. I guarantee that Bjork would have made the move if he had the right guy lined up. He is not going to let our best program languish without a plan. He HAS a plan, something Boone couldn't even spell.

We will be fine. The ext was for public perception reasons, nothing more. If MB craps the bed, he will not hesitate with the right replacement waiting in the wings.

Boone had a plane. A small one he made out of paper, and it was awesome! :P :P
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

oxpatchreb wrote:This is not the GOB Ole Miss anymore. Bjork is doing the right things for the right reasons. I guarantee that Bjork would have made the move if he had the right guy lined up. He is not going to let our best program languish without a plan. He HAS a plan, something Boone couldn't even spell.

I agree. People always get up in arms about extensions at Ole Miss. On a good note, a few of our signees got drafted and opted come to school.
Some Random Dude
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

I love the way you played this, using outlandish humor to make us think you were serious. Well-done. Being embarrassed twice by William & Mary in a regional in your thirteenth year of Omaha-less coaching is obviously no reason for even a one-year extension. I especially love the part about 'if MB craps the bed...' Haha! Anyone with a brain or who knows anything about baseball knows that's just what he did this year. Still, well-played post! LOL!!!