At game

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

In section 111. True story had a longhorn sitting next to me who went to Oxford last year ask me "what happened to y'all's uniforms? "

Now lets kick their ass in these ugly unis!!!

Hotty Toddy!
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Rebchuck18 wrote:In section 111. True story had a longhorn sitting next to me who went to Oxford last year ask me "what happened to y'all's uniforms? "

Hotty Toddy!
We were channeling Penn State, and that ain't good!
Heath
All American
All American

Did you see the mass exodus of UT fans after the Scott punt return? I laughed as I was filming it. Loved it loved it loved it
cajunrebel

Heath wrote:Did you see the mass exodus of UT fans after the Scott punt return? I laughed as I was filming it. Loved it loved it loved it

A lady from Dripping Springs was sitting next to me and asked me where we got Scott from after his run. I said, "Same place we got Dexter from. Florida, and nobody in Florida is going to the Big 12/Texas. They prefer the SEC." She sighed and shook her head in agreement. I had more fun with subtle jabs on Saturday than any other time.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Yep. And I doubt seriously if another school in Texas will be invited into the SEC either.
batman50
3rd String
3rd String

Rebchuck18 wrote:In section 111. True story had a longhorn sitting next to me who went to Oxford last year ask me "what happened to y'all's uniforms? "

Hotty Toddy!

Glad the team don't care what UT fans or anyone else? think about their uni's! I Loved Them!