Hardy out 8-12 weeks

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Broke a bone in his foot. Guess this proves it, 'we are Ole Miss'.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Do you have a source, or did you hear this. I thought he wasn't gonna get evaluated until Mon. Oh well, that freakin SUCKS! I knew when I read he had tweaked his foot that we were in for more of the same from last year. Oh well, as long as can put Tebow on his back a few times in Atlanta He should still get drafted pretty high. (Yes I am still thinking optimistically)
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Sorry, by source I meant link. Looked redundant when I read it also.
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

I haven't seen anything about this....please provide more information?
"Drink more, feel better." - Jimmy Buffett
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Was on the Columbus TV station yesterday. I believe it is a fracture again from the wreck last week. According to his doctor, many NFL players play with this type injury every year and just play through the pain. I think he will be back by the S.Car. game.
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

Thanks. Just can't believe this happened, but am grateful that Greg and Dexter are doing okay. Bad, bad wreck from what I gather.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:Broke a bone in his foot. Guess this proves it, 'we are Ole Miss'.

Keep your head up! This happened in mid July, would be a lot worse if it happened in mid September. If he is out 10 weeks that would put him back for the sc game to torture the visor.. Honestly, if we have to have Hardy to beat memphis and se looseeaner, we wouldnt have the team everybody thinks we do anyway.
Sit back, relax, I have fresh kool-aid in the fridge chilled at a soothing 36 degrees and will be happy to pour you some.
Last edited by MageeRebel425 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LCW
Scout Team
Scout Team

"I have fresh kool-aid in the fridge chilled at a soothing 36 degrees and will be happy to poor you some."

I'm already kicked back with some. I'm on the Kool-Aid train for sure.