Bleacher Report lists 6 keys to 2009 for Ole Miss

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

RichmondVAReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

Good article for getting the Rebel Nation excited. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1689 ... ry-in-2009
rrlynch
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Maybe I'm just a jerk (ok, I am), but I really don't like Bleacher Report. It's not real journalism in that anybody can just sign up and write these "articles." This guy is an Ole Miss fan writing about Ole Miss, not a "neutral" journalist from somewhere outside of SEC territory.

Furthermore, did you actually read that post? Wow! You mean Jevan Snead will have to play well for us to win? I mean is that what I'm supposed to glean from this? Also, the poor grammar and syntax makes my head hurt.

Thanks for sharing though. I guess it's good to see that hopes are high.
Don't try to teach a pig to sing. They'll call you silly names and get all bitter about head coach.
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

It sees this is an article tat is kinda wierd. I dont think Jerrell Powe is a big key to te season. Yes e is good but e isnt even a first teamer quite yet and we could ake it witout him. He shouldve said replacing Jerry succesfully. I agree wit McCluster being important, but tere's noting about te OL or the secondary(I still believe it will be better, but not as great as many may think). Im not saying the guy doesnt knw what he's talking about, just saying it seems off to me.
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

Let me add that this is better than some national guy that has no idea about us and tries to talk about us and looks so stupid trying to talk about us. I hate that more than anything
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

toldu
Water Boy
Water Boy

BobReb wrote:It sees this is an article tat is kinda ... off to me.

Put the bourbon down slowly... :lol:
Consider the source.
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

toldu wrote:
BobReb wrote:It sees this is an article tat is kinda ... off to me.

Put the bourbon down slowly... :lol:
Consider the source.
Consider this your invitation toward the door, toldu.
I believe that man will not merely endure: he will prevail. He is immortal, not because he alone among creatures has an inexhaustible voice, but because he has a soul, a spirit capable of compassion and sacrifice and endurance.

-William Faulkner
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

I dont believe my h key was working that day. Sadly, I did write this in the back computer at my bar.
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Told u...
(But Ok with me!)