Kennedy has to go, and a b-ball overhaul is needed!

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

The ole miss basketball program is a broken wheel. To fix it we need to do a number of things. We'll first start with fan support. Fan support has been a issue all season long. You can count sell outs on one hand. We have had less fans in the arena this year then we did last year and we sucked last year! I hate to say this but we need to follow the example of our hated rival msu if we wanna help our team. Its no secret that state has more support from their fans in basketball. Have you ever wondered why their programs more successful every year? It has alot to do with the fact that their loud fans fill up that arena every game and give their opponent fits. We absolutely don't even come close. Say what you want about state and this comment may hurt, but they support their team and program more then we do and thats truly pathetic. Another thing thats needed it to get a new coach. Kennedy is done , i think. He has had 5 or 6 years to get us to the ncaa tourney and that hasn't happened. We have more talent on this team then most of the other sec schools yet we don't show it. We don't play inspired, thats the coaches fault. We don't play with passion, thats the coaches fault. And we only resort to mid range bad jump shots when any of our players could go to the rim anytime they want, and thats also the coaches fault. If you are tired of seeing this broken thing break your heart then participate in the overhaul. Show up for games. Support your team. I guarantee you if this were the football program you would all be going nuts right now to fix it. This may not be football but it is a olemiss sport and our fans have been one of the reasons we have won in all sports so start acting like it!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

U obviously don't havbe a clue what u are talking about. This is Kennedy's 4th year, not 5 or 6. He needs to bring in a good assistant, and he needs to do that before next year. But he doesn't need to or will he be fiered after this year.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food