Crazy end to the Arky game

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Goroth

Don't think we deserved to win it. But we no doubt earned it. Way to come back and earn a two seed in the tourny.

Now just have to win a couple. Then play for a ninth or so spot in the bid dance.
P-nut
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Great to see our guys keep fighting, great season btw. :D
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

...and State is getting slaughtered early 17-0 by Tenn!!
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

this team doesnt quit, when they are down they fight back - whatever it takes.. yes they make mistakes ( so do I) but they do not give up. I'm proud of them!
some of our fans could take lessons.......

GO REBELS!!
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I dont see how anyone that actually watched this game can say we did not deserve the win. We fought back the entire game, and lost a starter before the game started. Do you know who hard it is to win on the road in the SEC, much less Bud-Walton arena. We d*** sure deserved the win!
Goroth

wildthang80 wrote:I dont see how anyone that actually watched this game can say we did not deserve the win. We fought back the entire game, and lost a starter before the game started. Do you know who hard it is to win on the road in the SEC, much less Bud-Walton arena. We d*** sure deserved the win!
Its hard to win anywhere on the road in college. Arkansas lead the entire game until a minute left. There star player got fouled out on a bad call. Arkansas start missing everything. Even wide open shots. Rebels earned the win tonight. Great for them. Hopefully they won't all the rest of the games from behind. Like they have done a lot this year.
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

True it was a bad call, but so were the first 4 offensive foul calls on us. So I'll take the trade off. We were starting to get in rhythm with our offense and the charge calls totally took us out of it. I agree with a couple of then calls, but the one on graham was total bull, the defender had one foot off the ground.

Anyway, cbs has us as an 11 seed right now in the east bracket. Matching us up with Xavier. There is always hope.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketb ... eContainer