Okay, on the "right" track now.

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

But we have one heck of a test coming. UT, although beatable, is a tough opponent. We all know they will not lose to LSU, so will we beat them?
Here's the perfect chance for Kennedy to prove his worth. We want in, the players want in, the coaching staff wants in. We have to win this game. A win, we are in, I think. Mid to lower round seed, but that's about all we are going to be able to salvage at this point anyway.
Go Rebs!!!
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Did you expect Georgia 2 years ago to sweep through the tournament and win it? Me either. LSU can beat UT if they jump on them early. Not going to happen but it is possible.
Goroth

The rebels should of beat UT the first time around. This time it will be a little easier, I think. That will be the quality win we need to push us into the Tounry for sure. AK has to be on hes game. Otherwise there will be some *beep* off fans.
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Goroth wrote:The rebels should of beat UT the first time around. This time it will be a little easier, I think. That will be the quality win we need to push us into the Tounry for sure. AK has to be on hes game. Otherwise there will be some *beep* off fans.
Agreed
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I was watching the game (UM at UT) and it was the first time I heard a student section call Cranston Whoppi Goldberg. When he went to the free throw line they would chant it to the tune of OVERRATTED. I was laughing uncontrollably! Cranston actually put up the last shot to send it to overtime. I was thinking if we win this Deaundre is ok in my book. We lost.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

We should be outright West Champs by a long shot. Had we taken care of business twice against State, against UT when we had them beat on the road, or Florida who we had beat at home we would be Western Division Champions outright and be a shoo-in for the Dance. Having said that, we finished pretty strong and I hope we can make run in the SEC Tourney.