Now in per Lunardi

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

Last team in; this of course assumes that the PAC-10, Mtn West and CUSA favorites win their respective tourneys and stay 1-bid leagues this season. Sorry, no link as it was an insider article, but read it on another board.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

I hope we are but I would feel much better with a win over UT
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I dont see how we will make it in, we are in the process of laying a turd the last 10 minutes of this game. Our defensive "effort" is disgusting but it goes with A.K.s style of play. It is cool to score a lot of points but when it gets down to tourney time, kinda hard to turn the D on when you havent played it all year.
done

Lunardi just moved us to first out....

Batter Up!
colreb74
3rd String
3rd String

Were we voted 1st out before or after the MS State win? With State at 22 - 9 now, I can't see us going to the NCAA tournament ahead of them. Grant it, I'm praying we will! But State swept us this year. If MS State beats Vandy tomorrow, there is absolutely no chance we'll make it to the big dance.
done

Pretty sure we are done...Lunardi had us out before State even tipped (not that that means anything because I wasn't buying it when he had us in)..and yes State should go before us