Looks like the SEC may only have 3 teams in the Dance

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

done

3 Questions:

1) When is the last time the SEC only had 3 teams in? May have happened recently I just can't remember...

2) Could this mean that we may have to play against, and lose to, Stansbury's Dawgs yet again?

3) Should the SEC drop basketball and pick up hockey, or maybe curling? We could just put ice down in the Tad Pad and buy us a Zamboni!!! 8)

...aww d***...how cool would Col Reb have looked driving a Zamboni!!
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:3 Questions:

1) When is the last time the SEC only had 3 teams in? May have happened recently I just can't remember...

2) Could this mean that we may have to play against, and lose to, Stansbury's Dawgs yet again?

3) Should the SEC drop basketball and pick up hockey, or maybe curling? We could just put ice down in the Tad Pad and buy us a Zamboni!!! 8)

Lacrosse
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Competetive video gaming. We could have a march madness modernwarfare 2 tournament. Also, we could make the sport year round, so when Alabama is playing in Alanta again we could have a street fighter IV tournament. When LSU goes to Omaha we could have a Halo 3 tournament. This might catch on! :P
colreb74
3rd String
3rd String

rebelliousb wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:3 Questions:

Lacrosse
We'd never get a coach. Most Lacrosse coaches make more than our basketball coach!