tailgate before game tonite

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

for anyone going, just heard there will be an 'official' tailgate area set up in the parking lot between Turner and Tad Smith. Not sure which lot they are referencing, since there are like 4 lots b/n the two structures, put there is supposed to be a live remote by the radio station and grove rules (keep it in a cup) will apply.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
colreb74
3rd String
3rd String

john_avery_fast wrote:for anyone going, just heard there will be an 'official' tailgate area set up in the parking lot between Turner and Tad Smith. Not sure which lot they are referencing, since there are like 4 lots b/n the two structures, put there is supposed to be a live remote by the radio station and grove rules (keep it in a cup) will apply.
Let's see, it's a Friday night in Oxford in the middle of March Madness.... to say my team has not lived up to expectations is an understatement (how many times were they ranked this season?).

Do I:

A. Tailgate in the parking lot and camp out for good seats for an Ole Miss/Memphis NIT matchup LOL
B. Watch Sherlock Holmes at the Cinema with my wife/girlfriend
C. Watch the REAL NCAA Tournament with my friends on the big screen

I'm going with "C"
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

D. Support your team - OM Rebels...Check
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

colreb74 wrote:
john_avery_fast wrote:for anyone going, just heard there will be an 'official' tailgate area set up in the parking lot between Turner and Tad Smith. Not sure which lot they are referencing, since there are like 4 lots b/n the two structures, put there is supposed to be a live remote by the radio station and grove rules (keep it in a cup) will apply.
Let's see, it's a Friday night in Oxford in the middle of March Madness.... to say my team has not lived up to expectations is an understatement (how many times were they ranked this season?).

Do I:

A. Tailgate in the parking lot and camp out for good seats for an Ole Miss/Memphis NIT matchup LOL
C. Watch the REAL NCAA Tournament with my friends on the big screen

I'm going with "C"
just passing the word on.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
done

If I lived in Oxford, I would go and DVR the NCAA tourney..
dehight
Water Boy
Water Boy

I'll be there. I don't care if I'm the only student you can bet I'll be as loud as possible to take down the scum from Memphis. Hotty Toddy!
------------------

bleuwolfe wrote:D. Support your team - OM Rebels...Check
Amen, Sister...PREACH IT!
------------------

colreb74 wrote:
"
8O