NIT = Not Interested...

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Just don't freakin watch it. Also, don't comment on the MSG thread when in comes up. If you don't care then act like it, leave it alone.
colreb74
3rd String
3rd String

wildthang80 wrote:Just don't freakin watch it. Also, don't comment on the MSG thread when in comes up. If you don't care then act like it, leave it alone.
OK... Chill out. I haven't been watching, but always hope Ole Miss wins. When we beat Memphis I have to admit that I got back into it and am watching tonight. I'm always pulling for Ole Miss, and hope we win but like most of you have been disappointed with my Rebels for the second half of the season. It's just really frustrating... we stuck it to Troy & Memphis, and tonight we're playing a team at home that finished the regular season 15 and 15 on a 7 game loosing streak going into their conference tournament. I pray we can pull this out and save the embarrassment, but it's too close for comfort with us trailing with just over 5 min left.
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Ak gets technical,we lose. Pass the koolaid please.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

wildthang80 wrote:Ak gets technical,we lose. Pass the koolaid please.
to call a T at that point for such a trvial reason tellse the ref has chosen who he to pull for. Luckily he didn't get to decide the outcome.
done

if anybody doubts the insignificance of the NIT...how about those two announcers ESPN put on this game...where did they get these guys from... didn't know ESPN had a practice squad.....the red headed goofy dude said "welcome back to Oxville, MS"..are you kidding me..wonder if State were still playing if he would have said "welcome back to Starkford, MS"....and Laphonso Ellis with his painted on smile and extensions calling Chris Warren a "volume shooter"? Huh?

I guess that is a nice way to say he jacks them up from the dressing room and thinks "pass" is a four letter word!
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:if anybody doubts the insignificance of the NIT...how about those two announcers ESPN put on this game...where did they get these guys from... didn't know ESPN had a practice squad.....the red headed goofy dude said "welcome back to Oxville, MS"..are you kidding me..wonder if State were still playing if he would have said "welcome back to Starkford, MS"....and Laphonso Ellis with his painted on smile and extensions calling Chris Warren a "volume shooter"? Huh?

I guess that is a nice way to say he jacks them up from the dressing room and thinks "pass" is a four letter word!

Yep you could hear the black headed announcer laugh st the red headed one when he said "Oxville".