We have nothing to be ashamed of today

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I got to tell you that I am proud of the way our boys played today. A win would have been much better but I was really worried about being embarrassed on national TV for the 2nd week in a row. Now, fi we can somehow beat State to finish on an up note.
carl winslow
3rd String
3rd String

rebeloke wrote:I got to tell you that I am proud of the way our boys played today. A win would have been much better but I was really worried about being embarrassed on national TV for the 2nd week in a row. Now, fi we can somehow beat State to finish on an up note.
I agree, but disagree. We do have something to be ashamed about; a losing record. On the other hand, Masoli said it best, "We just haven't caught any breaks this year."
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

rebeloke wrote:I got to tell you that I am proud of the way our boys played today. A win would have been much better but I was really worried about being embarrassed on national TV for the 2nd week in a row. Now, fi we can somehow beat State to finish on an up note.

Did you not see the MSU / ARKY game????
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

If our offense can put up the numbers it did against that LSU D then I do not fear the outcome. I am not like many folks on this board. I do not like to win but I hate to see a wasted effort. The LSU game was not the outcome you draw up but was by far our best game of the season.
CMB
2nd String
2nd String

rebeloke wrote:If our offense can put up the numbers it did against that LSU D then I do not fear the outcome. I am not like many folks on this board. I do not like to win but I hate to see a wasted effort. The LSU game was not the outcome you draw up but was by far our best game of the season.

you don't like to win??