Miami game...

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I fixed the preseason thing. Yes i feel like an idiot, but i do stand behind my replies!
colreb74
3rd String
3rd String

wildthang80 wrote:Colonreb74 I think I smell bacon everytime I read your posts! You are a real comedian that probably can't tell me the difference between man to man and a box and one. While you google that, soak in the thought of HDN coming back next year and start 14 arbitrary threads about how you dislike it!
I probably couldn't explain it on your level...not that defense matters in the PREseason. LOL!

No offense, but I smell PMS every time I read your replies. If you can't take a joke from me or anyone else, join your friends in Hogville.

BTW, do you know what "starting a thread" means? It's not the same as posting a "reply" to a thread that's already started. But if you don't know when basketball season starts, I wouldn't expect you to know the difference. I have never "started" 14 arbitrary threads about the same topic, though I don't think anyone needs your permission to start threads or post as many replies as they like.

Go get some more tampons, while the rest of us have fun here.

Hotty Toddy!
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I am consuming mass quantities of midol at this moment! I didnt know what the h3!! you guys were laughing at! Guess i will proofread after sam adams from now on.
colreb74
3rd String
3rd String

When you start replying to your own posts, I can refer you to my shrink. :mrgreen:
mascott
3rd String
3rd String

It's amazing how editing can make a stupid jackass with a quick big mouth look better. :lol:
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Its amazing how talking to a computer screen can make you 10 feet tall And invincible.
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

wildthang80 wrote:Its amazing how talking to a computer screen can make you 10 feet tall And invincible.
:lol:
Rule #1.......Don't panik