Sidney's salute to fans

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

deanreb7
Water Boy
Water Boy

This is Stansbury's response to reports when asked about sidney flipping off fans.

Stansbury said he didn’t see Sidney’s initial greeting to the fans. As he left the postgame press conference, Stansbury told a reporter, “If you saw it, you handle it. I didn’t see it, so hey. I’ve seen enough, OK?”

I think sidney's attitude is going to hurt him somewhere down the line, and Stansbury just brushes it off. I also saw sidney dancing around right in front of Andy Kennedy and the Ole Miss bench after the buzzer sounded.
It used to be that coaches wouldn't alow that kind of stuff.

Read more: NEMS360.com - NOTEBOOK Hostile crowd helps fuel Sidney
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Stansbury is freaking tool. Anyone who let a thug of that capacity on their team and remain on their team after multiple *beep* ups is a complete jacka$$.
Deadman
Scout Team
Scout Team

rebelbear wrote:Stansbury is freaking tool. Anyone who let a thug of that capacity on their team and remain on their team after multiple *beep* ups is a complete jacka$$.
There is no doubt why he is still on the team…

Deadman
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

deanreb7 wrote:This is Stansbury's response to reports when asked about sidney flipping off fans.

Stansbury said he didn’t see Sidney’s initial greeting to the fans. As he left the postgame press conference, Stansbury told a reporter, “If you saw it, you handle it. I didn’t see it, so hey. I’ve seen enough, OK?”

I think sidney's attitude is going to hurt him somewhere down the line, and Stansbury just brushes it off. I also saw sidney dancing around right in front of Andy Kennedy and the Ole Miss bench after the buzzer sounded.

Then maybe we should try and beat them some time. Sounds babyish to me. Momma, the other kid kicked my butt and now he's making fun of me. AK needs to go.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
deadset
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Stansbury has no class. Sidney is a thugish f@#$ up, how did he even pass the grade to get in college? Oh
state, he took cattle herding as a major. Sorry that was kinda wrong, considering i dont know him, oh well. Our team is afraid to take it to the hole. Chris is good but 2 assist!!!! He plays the 1, thats his job. And i would love to see AK stick his shoe up one of the refs a$$. He didnt even say anything bout those bulls*^%
calls. I give him till next year. He is great recruiter but i hate this guard schemed offense that has no execution on the defense side of the ball!
colreb74
3rd String
3rd String

deanreb7 wrote:This is Stansbury's response to reports when asked about sidney flipping off fans.

Who cares! I'm more *beep* that MSU has been figuratively flipping us off for 2 years in two sports! When we find a way to beat them, no one will care about the zoo full of State players.
FreakinReb3000
Water Boy
Water Boy

This is ridiculous. Kennedy's head served up on a plate is what I want. I don't want to hear about the player defections, injuries, etc. Find a way to win or get lost, we don't need you.