Ole Miss vs Cal

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

carl winslow
3rd String
3rd String

I know NIT game is a sore subject, but it is Chris Warren's last game. Close game, hope we pull out the win. Good chance if we win two then we go back to Oxford before New York.

The biggest thing of note is that Demarco Cox needs to play football immediately.
carl winslow
3rd String
3rd String

I hate double posting, but what I hate more is that Chris Warren went out like that. Hate he never made it to the NCAA.
rebel556677
Scout Team
Scout Team

Maybe Kennedy should go to, quietly into the night.
Just another day being better than State.
mascott
3rd String
3rd String

Hard to beat a good Cal team and some really bad ref's. OK I'm open THROW YOUR DARTS!!!!!
scott
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

Do you hear that? Thats the sound of crickets......because the moment it was announced we made the Not Interested Tournament, people lost interest. But i still watched the game, and it was the same old same old. We couldn't rebound when we had to, and we couldn't make the big shot at the end. I think we should go somewhere else in basketball........
done

carl winslow wrote:I hate double posting, but what I hate more is that Chris Warren went out like that. Hate he never made it to the NCAA.
Of course I hate it for all the seniors but part of what holds us back is that Chris is our leading scorer at point guard. We badly need a new scheme with a true point guard. But absent a new coach I don't see that coming. We will most likely lead the sec in 3 point attempts again next year with yet another visit to the NIT.
Goroth

Rebchuck18 wrote:
carl winslow wrote:I hate double posting, but what I hate more is that Chris Warren went out like that. Hate he never made it to the NCAA.
Of course I hate it for all the seniors but part of what holds us back is that Chris is our leading scorer at point guard. We badly need a new scheme with a true point guard. But absent a new coach I don't see that coming. We will most likely lead the sec in 3 point attempts again next year with yet another visit to the NIT.
finally good to hear someone else here agrees with me.
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I like Chris Warren as much as anybody and he will go down as a beloved rebel.......but over the last half of the season, he has been mediocre at best. What was he from 3-pt land against Cal? 3 for 15...? I can do that........he shoots and shoots and shoots........
We will be better next year than this past year.

I hope so......2010-2011 has been hard to stomach as a Rebel.