The clarion ledger seems to think

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Actually all of College football could be brought down. Hell anyone at a rival school could and most likely would say the enemy offered $$$
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

fenderman wrote:Actually all of College football could be brought down. Hell anyone at a rival school could and most likely would say the enemy offered $$$
No they wouldn't cause then it would come back and they would have to explain why they turned all that money down and signed at said school. And u better believe our lawyers would go after that BIG time. The immunity only covers what they were offered by us, not anyone else. From what I've heard, that was a dead end street, nothing uncovered. Hoping to get this on the Oct. docket. If we do, we still have a chance at a very good class. Not as good as it would have been, but a good class. If it goes into 2017, then.........
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Is it true sanky is a msu grad? Is it true he is on NCAA infractions committee?
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote:Is it true sanky is a msu grad? Is it true he is on NCAA infractions committee?

No... I do not know on the infractions committee, but my guess on that is no also.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MageeRebel425 wrote:
bbqit wrote:Is it true sanky is a msu grad? Is it true he is on NCAA infractions committee?

No... I do not know on the infractions committee, but my guess on that is no also.

Thanks
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:
fenderman wrote:Actually all of College football could be brought down. Hell anyone at a rival school could and most likely would say the enemy offered $$$
No they wouldn't cause then it would come back and they would have to explain why they turned all that money down and signed at said school. And u better believe our lawyers would go after that BIG time. The immunity only covers what they were offered by us, not anyone else. From what I've heard, that was a dead end street, nothing uncovered. Hoping to get this on the Oct. docket. If we do, we still have a chance at a very good class. Not as good as it would have been, but a good class. If it goes into 2017, then.........
That rumor is floating around the Rivals board and Neal says he does not believe it.
Some Random Dude
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I don't know Neal's full opinion on the NCAA situation. But, he has said before he believes they are out to get Ole Miss and he think's it's personal. Never really said why.
Some Random Dude
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:I don't know Neal's full opinion on the NCAA situation. But, he has said before he believes they are out to get Ole Miss and he think's it's personal. Never really said why.
Do they have us mixed up with msu like ESPN does? We have gone out of our way to appease them and msu thumbs their nose over the cowbell incidents
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:
rebeljim wrote:
That rumor is floating around the Rivals board and Neal says he does not believe it.
I'm sorry, not following u. What rumor?? If u are talking about the immunity thingey, someone posted the rules on the board saying the immunity wouldn't cover the school u signed with, just what we offered.. All I know is this needs to end. It's ruining my excitement over this season. Just haven't gotten as excited as I normally would.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:I don't know Neal's full opinion on the NCAA situation. But, he has said before he believes they are out to get Ole Miss and he think's it's personal. Never really said why.
Most everyone that doesn't have an agenda against us feels this way. I've seen articles in different papers stating that, and of course, so are the scout folks. Ben had a pod cast that was really negative. He even said if our case isn't resolved before end of year, we wouldn't get Akers or Little, something I've been saying for a while. He also said the ncaa has an agenda, since they spent so much time down here, to really nail us.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Of course they do, a smaller market school in the playoffs translates to less $$.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

You never see them hanging out at ND. BAMA just had to fire a coach who is now pleading with the NCAA to stay in football but still no investigation
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MageeRebel425 wrote:

Went ahead and looked it up. It appears he is a msu grad
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

lewindha wrote:
rebeljim wrote:
I was talking about the rumor that Ole Miss is pushing to get on the October docket.
Some Random Dude
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote:
MageeRebel425 wrote:

Went ahead and looked it up. It appears he is a msu grad

What Sankey are you referring to? I am talking about Greg Sankey. Where are you seeing he is a State grad?
"A native of Auburn, New York, Sankey earned his master’s degree from Syracuse University and his undergraduate degree from the State University of New York College at Cortland. Sankey and his wife, Cathy, reside in Birmingham, Alabama, with their two daughters, Hannah Michelle (19) and Moriah Elizabeth (16)."