Do Rebel fans sound this crazy when we hype our team?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Plus, they run the spread. When is the last time we beat a legitimate team who runs the spread?
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MtownRebel wrote:Plus, they run the spread. When is the last time we beat a legitimate team who runs the spread?
When is the last time we beat a legitimate team period.
Randy
Tcounty
Scout Team
Scout Team

rewalters wrote:
MtownRebel wrote:Plus, they run the spread. When is the last time we beat a legitimate team who runs the spread?

When was the last time we had a coach? When was the last time AUB ran a spread? Never. Next year they may be something to watch, not this year.
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

Tcounty wrote:
rewalters wrote:

When was the last time we had a coach? When was the last time AUB ran a spread? Never. Next year they may be something to watch, not this year.
I continue to be astounded at how inept you guys seem to believe Tuberville to be. I hate the SOB, but he is clearly the brightest, guttiest coach in the SEC... maybe only second to Pete Carrol when it comes to laying it on the line. He has shown his ability to put together teams both here and on the Plains. I don't suppose taking six months to install a new offense is gonna be that big a deal.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

I feel ya, A10Rebel, I felt that same way about Donovan McNabb when he was at Syracuse...seemed like the guy had been there for the better part of a decade.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
unclereb
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

IMHO, 6-6 is very possible with an outside shot at 7-5.
These predictions of going 8-4 or 9-3 are just crazy though. It's not impossible mind you, but highly unlikely in a yr. with a new head coach.
Just be happy if we can get those 6 or 7 wins this yr, THEN worry about the 8 or 9 wins next season.
After a season like last yr., 6 wins sounds mighty good to me right now..
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

unclereb wrote:IMHO, 6-6 is very possible with an outside shot at 7-5.
These predictions of going 8-4 or 9-3 are just crazy though. It's not impossible mind you, but highly unlikely in a yr. with a new head coach.
Just be happy if we can get those 6 or 7 wins this yr, THEN worry about the 8 or 9 wins next season.
Welcome aboard unclereb!
unclereb
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

bleuwolfe wrote:
unclereb wrote:IMHO, 6-6 is very possible with an outside shot at 7-5.
Welcome aboard unclereb!
thank ya much. glad to be here.