Kyle Barbeck ready to be a Rebel

Baseball Related Discussions

Moderators: oxfordrebel, Rebel Security

Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Hope he makes it to campus. It seems he's pretty excited. Some steller stats also.

http://mississippi.scout.com/2/759877.html
Heath
All American
All American

Redbluedude wrote:Hope he makes it to campus. It seems he's pretty excited. Some steller stats also.

http://mississippi.scout.com/2/759877.html
His legs should be strong after having to carry that 8 karat diamond earring he's wearing.
chuckie3
Water Boy
Water Boy

Just to fill you in, the dugout had a scrape on the wall and someone that did not know anything might think he is wearing an earring (which I would consider a less than desirable trait). That is not true, in fact he has never had anything piereced. You should know, this is the kind of kid, that not only is a good kid, but extremely well respected by nearly all kids he plays with or against and they respect his great work ethic and the fact he does not live on his reputation as a strong leader but a good kid.
I think most will be very very surprised about the attitude from a kid with this kind of talent as well as being a TOP student. He already has several college credits he graduated high school with, in addition to having a 3.5 + gpa, and a member of national honor society and DECA president in high school. He is a smart baseball player and has a thorough understanding of the game and the right way to play it and he is a strong leader on the field as well.
Just wanted to paint a better picture and not have people ASSUME because remember what happens to those that assume they make a @#! out of u and me.
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

chuckie3 wrote:Just to fill you in, the dugout had a scrape on the wall and someone that did not know anything might think he is wearing an earring (which I would consider a less than desirable trait). That is not true, in fact he has never had anything piereced. You should know, this is the kind of kid, that not only is a good kid, but extremely well respected by nearly all kids he plays with or against and they respect his great work ethic and the fact he does not live on his reputation as a strong leader but a good kid.
I think most will be very very surprised about the attitude from a kid with this kind of talent as well as being a TOP student. He already has several college credits he graduated high school with, in addition to having a 3.5 + gpa, and a member of national honor society and DECA president in high school. He is a smart baseball player and has a thorough understanding of the game and the right way to play it and he is a strong leader on the field as well.
Just wanted to paint a better picture and not have people ASSUME because remember what happens to those that assume they make a @#! out of u and me.
chuckie thanks for the clarification. sounds like a good dude. FWIW I think ear rings are cool.. 8) Go Rebels!
Heath
All American
All American

chuckie3 wrote:Just to fill you in, the dugout had a scrape on the wall and someone that did not know anything might think he is wearing an earring (which I would consider a less than desirable trait). That is not true, in fact he has never had anything piereced. You should know, this is the kind of kid, that not only is a good kid, but extremely well respected by nearly all kids he plays with or against and they respect his great work ethic and the fact he does not live on his reputation as a strong leader but a good kid.
You are correct and I stand corrected. After a closer look, I can see where it is a scrape on the wall. From your post, it looks like he puts as much, if not more, emphasis on academics as he does baseball. Hope you accept my apology and I am very excited to see him play.
rrlynch
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Who cares if the kid wears earrings or not. Hell, if he bats .400 and swats 30 homers I'd let him wear a dress if he so desired.
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

rrlynch wrote:Who cares if the kid wears earrings or not. Hell, if he bats .400 and swats 30 homers I'd let him wear a dress if he so desired.
As long as it's something flattering... :P
L. S. WHO?
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

oxpatchreb wrote:
rrlynch wrote:Who cares if the kid wears earrings or not. Hell, if he bats .400 and swats 30 homers I'd let him wear a dress if he so desired.
As long as it's something flattering... :P
And now I remember why I hang out around here... :D
GO REBELS!!!