what the hell?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

The game is not on ESPN Gameplan or XM Radio. The only reason I got either one of them was to watch or hear Ole Miss. I am REALLY *beep* right now!
Some Random Dude
cajunrebel

lewindha wrote:The game is not on ESPN Gameplan or XM Radio. The only reason I got either one of them was to watch or hear Ole Miss. I am REALLY *beep* right now!
you and me both. At least we have the radio stream from the internet while we watch Clemson and CJ Spiller run all over Alabumble.

Check out the sticky for the free radio sites that I put at the top of the page.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
done

Is the game not on pay-per-view???
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:Is the game not on pay-per-view???
Apparently not. Gameplan usually gets the ppv's. It's not showing up on ESPN's schedule. Nor on XM's schedule. But of course they have State/La. Tech who is televised for pete's sake. Should put the untelevised games on the radio before televised ones.
Some Random Dude
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

State's had a winning season in recent memory :oops:
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

BeeDee wrote:State's had a winning season in recent memory :oops:
I'm just saying that game is already on TV. Get more listeners playing a game NOT on national tv.
Some Random Dude
BrettInAtlanta
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

No XM radio broadcast? What does "SEC Football: Every Team, Every Game" mean?
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." ~ Benjamin Franklin
A10Rebel
3rd String
3rd String

I couldn't get the game last year either. I had to go to BWW in Midtown to watch it...(crickets chirping at half time)

I bounced in the third though, thankfully. I couldn't take the Memphis buttrockets any longer.

I'd still like to frag this whole series.
"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
-Wayne Dyer
Jimbo
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

I posted this in other locations as well, but according to the SEC web site, the memphis OLE MISS game is on xm channel 141.
RUE
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Jimbo wrote:I posted this in other locations as well, but according to the SEC web site, the memphis OLE MISS game is on xm channel 141.
It is. My mistake. Can I delete this thread now?
Some Random Dude
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

lewindha wrote:
Jimbo wrote:I posted this in other locations as well, but according to the SEC web site, the memphis OLE MISS game is on xm channel 141.
It is. My mistake. Can I delete this thread now?
Nope. Leave it to be a constant reminder of your complete and total stupidity. :P
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
shoals reb
Water Boy
Water Boy

The only Ole Miss games that I have seen on gameplan were those already carried by some one else (like LF or FSS or ESPN/ABC). If no one carries them and they are on PPV you can still get them on Dish even if don't have gameplan. The only advantage to having gameplan is if you live away and don"t get LF or sec game whn they offer another choice (like big 12 or pac 10).
done

shoals reb wrote:The only Ole Miss games that I have seen on gameplan were those already carried by some one else (like LF or FSS or ESPN/ABC). If no one carries them and they are on PPV you can still get them on Dish even if don't have gameplan. The only advantage to having gameplan is if you live away and don"t get LF or sec game whn they offer another choice (like big 12 or pac 10).
ESPN Game Plan will also carry pay per view games outside of the blackout area where the pay per view is being provided.