Ole Miss Can Run The Table

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

BigDeal
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

At the beginning of the season, the Florida game would have been the one I would mark as a loss. Sure, Alabama,Auburn, & LSU will be tough games with each more than likely being in the top 10 when Ole Miss plays them. However, Alabama will be due for a loss, an Auburn win is a strong possibility as well as LSU. I'm not saying it will happen, but don't be too surprised if the Vandy loss is the last one Ole Miss sees this year.

I thank you.
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

BigDeal wrote:At the beginning of the season, the Florida game would have been the one I would mark as a loss. Sure, Alabama,Auburn, & LSU will be tough games with each more than likely being in the top 10 when Ole Miss plays them. However, Alabama will be due for a loss, an Auburn win is a strong possibility as well as LSU. I'm not saying it will happen, but don't be too surprised if the Vandy loss is the last one Ole Miss sees this year.

I thank you.
Now wait a second there pilgrim....
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Whoa, I think you may need to tap the brakes a little. I do believe we turned a huge corner yesterday and this team is on its way up. But the remaining schedule is going to be tough, if we make it to the end with a record of 7-6 it will be a great success.

You are correct that we have the potential to run the table, but I wouldn't bet the mortgage. This team has been way to inconsistent at times to predict the future, let’s see what happens next week against USC and go from there.

The sun did come out yesterday, let’s just hope it stays!!
Last edited by rewalters on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randy
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Error free football Error free football Error free football Error free football