I can just about hear the squeeking of the shoes

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebeldevotee
Scout Team
Scout Team

Hey folks now that everyone has actually qualified and we had our only exhibiton what do you think. I think this team can be a top 25 team all year once we are noticed and then I think we can make some noise in conference and be a sweet 16 team in the dance. 3 top 100 recruits in one year I mean I dont know that that has ever happened here I know we are inexperienced up front but that is the nature of college basketball now adays. The ones that win out are the ones with tallent and we have the best tallent that maybe we have ever had.
jeffssportsblog.wordpress.com
Justin_P34
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Yes, i am very excited! I was wondering if anyone else was disappointed that we didnt get any votes for the top 25...I dunno after the start to last year i just thought maybe we would get a few votes but anyways its not like it really matters....I think we will be up there after we get in the season a little bit.
HottyToddy'06
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Yeah, no respect. Two consecutive 20+ win seasons and a top recruiting class. Oh well, under the radar is fine with me.
Some Random Dude
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Us being young in the paint may get us some this year. I do expect a NCAA trip this year with next year being the BIG one.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food