Official game thread

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

great stick by marshay!!! ye he needs to be a wr
4th qrt coming up
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
maroby001
Scout Team
Scout Team

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:great stick by marshay!!! ye he needs to be a wr
4th qrt coming up
He was a WR converted into his position now and I am glad he's playing so well today. I think that he'll even be better next year in his role.
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while, and you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.”
maroby001
Scout Team
Scout Team

How about that Ole Miss big D!!! They're tearing it up out there!!
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while, and you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.”
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

hpow about the land sharks on the tube!!!!
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
Bama 462
Water Boy
Water Boy

This has been the best bowl game of the season. The Ole Miss D is fantastic.

Give em hell Rebs!

SEC DOMINATION!!!
drock1313
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

THE SEC has playmakers on both sides of the ball, that is the thing that people from the big 12, pac 10, big 10 and acc don't understand.
Jimbo
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

I had to work today, but the TV in the customer lounge is on and loud. What a great, repeat GREAT, performance by Ole Miss.
I will drive home with my Ole Miss Flags flying on my Texas Car.
LSU still Sucks.
RUE
Cajun_L
Water Boy
Water Boy

Great game Rebels!!!! All I've heard in Arkansas for weeks is how the Raiders would roll over the Rebels. It's great to see all these little piggies with their feet in their mouths.... Go Rebels!!!
Bama 462
Water Boy
Water Boy

The best way to beat the Big 12 spread...

Hit em' in the mouth.

A superior performance by the Rebels D. The O looks pretty good too. I hate to see you guys next year. Should be a hell of a game.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Get out tha kitchen fat boyz!!! Can't take it.
Some Random Dude
done

Only tarnish on the shine of victory is our trash talking at the end (which provoked the trash from Texas Tech's line) and the stupid classless Sharkfin crap. That is SO Starkville!

But GREAT GREAT gameplan by the greatest coach and staff in the SEC this year!

Great game by Dexter! Great game by Jevan after shaking off the early INT.

Great year! Next year is limitless!!!!!!!!
1rebfan24
Water Boy
Water Boy

To the 91% on ESPN who didn't give us a chance....HOW BOUT THEM REBS!!!!!!!

HOTTY TODDY
maroby001
Scout Team
Scout Team

Congratulations to the REBS in a much deserved win.
TTUbound
Water Boy
Water Boy

Well, a bitter end to what was supposed to be a glorious season for TTU.
However, I personally never underestimated this Rebel team, I knew they were something to look out for.

That was one hell of a performance y'all showed there and a much deserved win. The taunting at the end and the shark fin crap was kind of unnecessary but I'd probably expect tech to do the same in that situation.

Congratulations on one hell of a performance.
You all have a truly special team and a truly special Coach, I'm just sorry that tech had to fizz out like that, oh well there's always next year

Enjoy your win and tear up the sec next year, I'll be watching to see what they do :)
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

TTUbound wrote:Well, a bitter end to what was supposed to be a glorious season for TTU.
However, I personally never underestimated this Rebel team, I knew they were something to look out for.

That was one hell of a performance y'all showed there and a much deserved win. The taunting at the end and the shark fin crap was kind of unnecessary but I'd probably expect tech to do the same in that situation.

Congratulations on one hell of a performance.
You all have a truly special team and a truly special Coach, I'm just sorry that tech had to fizz out like that, oh well there's always next year

Enjoy your win and tear up the sec next year, I'll be watching to see what they do :)
The taunting was unnecessary, but the shark fin is something that started around the time our season turned around. I honestly don't think it was meant to taunt. Just something our players grabbed onto in a practice and it took off.

Texas Tech probably deserved a better bowl (possibly a BCS bowl) based on their record. I'm glad we got to play the Red Raiders and feel fortunate to escape with a win.
Some Random Dude