UM vs Lasalle

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Goroth

this 45% FT deal is garbage. Can't live like this. I understand our two worst keep heading to the line. But come on now.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Why the heck are WE fouling?
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Goroth wrote:this 45% FT deal is garbage. Can't live like this. I understand our two worst keep heading to the line. But come on now.
I agree, Lasalle will foul them to stay n the game. If we survive this game, we need to get Buckner and Halloway some FT practice. This is ridiculous!
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Dang it! Missed rebound and gave them free points!
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Are you effing kidding me?
Goroth

Comes down to the last show.... just not for the Rebels.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

What a shi--y finish!
Goroth

Where was the timeout to prep for a last shot????

I don't understand how you don't prepare for something in that situation.

Oh well great season. Was carried further than ever expected. But could of had a chance to go so much further.

Blown chances all game. Hate to go out that way.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We made the tourney for the first time in 10 years. Season's over. We could complain or we can look forward to next year and hope to build on the success. I hope the loss of Murph and Buckner don't hurt too bad. I can't imagine Henderson leaving this year, but anything is possible.
Some Random Dude
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Goroth wrote:Where was the timeout to prep for a last shot????

Oh well great season. Was carried further than ever expected. But could of had a chance to go so much further.

Agreed! Why go home a loser with timeouts in your pocket? And why the heck didn't you inbound to Henderson with 2.5 clicks left? I'm really just paralyzed right now. I'm happy overall with the season, but we didn't show up tonight? We didn't have a good plan ready towards the end.
ColRebForever

proud2breb wrote:
Goroth wrote:Where was the timeout to prep for a last shot????

Agreed! Why go home a loser with timeouts in your pocket? And why the heck didn't you inbound to Henderson with 2.5 clicks left? I'm really just paralyzed right now. I'm happy overall with the season, but we didn't show up tonight? We didn't have a good plan ready towards the end.
CAK and everyone else knew that if Henderson was in there, he would get the ball. Maybe he wanted to surprise La Salle. Also threw up a wild shot on his last possession and was being double and triple teamed.

Aside from Henderson's wild shots and missed free throws the Rebs played a good game. I thought we would win but It was just La Salle's night.

The team I was worried about was Wichita State. They had 14 3s against Gonzaga.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Our offensive approach was wrong, Henderson shot 21 times to score 21, Buckner and Hollaway a combined 14 shots.. We had a clear competitive advantage with our bigs, long 3s come off the rim too hard to give our bigs a shot at a put back.. We needed to get in the paint and do damage.. The 2nd half offense we had against Florida is what we needed, and we didnt get it... I hope A.K. can get some Juco bigs that can that step in and play or next year could be brutal.. Just disappointing when everything fell into place for us to make a run to the sweet 16 and beyond.