MNC game predictions.....

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Ok, for the last month I have tried to convince myself to pull for LSUX. I looked at both sides; the good - money, prestiage for the conference, seeing the Fraud 10 lose, etc; the bad - it's LSUX.

After looking at the evidence it was easy to decide, there is no way in hades I would every root for the scum from Red Stick.

GTH LSUX

Ohio State - 2
LSUX - 0

I can only hope!!
Randy
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

I predict that I will not watch it.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

USCrebel wrote:I predict that I will not watch it.
Same here.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

I've got enough residual hate to pull against LSU in my sleep... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
done

I will of course watch it and even though I hate LSUX with every corpuscle in my body, I will pull for the SEC to finish the bowl season at 7-2.

There is one LSU player I do like watching if I can imagine him not being in that nasty purple and gold. That is Hester. What a tough runner he is.

Anyway, I will say LSU 24 OSU 10.
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I do not 'hate' or dislike LSU as most Ole Miss fans, in fact, I pull for them a good bit. Also, my girlfriend is a LSU grad. I talked to her earlier and she admitted to being a little nervous. If Ole Miss was playing in the MNC, I can tell you that I would be a lot more than a 'little nervous'. I'd be pacing, drinking, smoking (I don't smoke) and probably throwing up at kickoff. I'd be a wreck, but I'd LOVE it.
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Redbluedude wrote:I do not 'hate' or dislike LSU as most Ole Miss fans, in fact, I pull for them a good bit.
Redbluedude, you are dead to me now!

In the words of the great Michael Corleone:

Fredo, you're nothing to me now. You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?

:lol: :lol:
Randy
mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

GTH LSU but go sec.

LSU 34
tOSU 28
mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

24-10 LSU at the half. i shouldnt have called 34-28..tOSU will be lucky to put up 10 more if they play this way. theyve got to be one of the biggest jokes in football. as much as I hate LSU, im glad it looks like i wont have to deal with my big jok- err, big 10 fan friends tomorrow.
done

Rebchuck18 wrote:I will of course watch it and even though I hate LSUX with every corpuscle in my body, I will pull for the SEC to finish the bowl season at 7-2.

There is one LSU player I do like watching if I can imagine him not being in that nasty purple and gold. That is Hester. What a tough runner he is.

Anyway, I will say LSU 24 OSU 10.
I was supposed to be predicting the halftime score, right? :lol:

I was actually predicting the score of each half so that would be 48-20 8) :lol:
TNRebel
Water Boy
Water Boy

why is it even when they are wrong the announcers have to bring up the bill cannon run. in the game tonight they were talking about the 59 LSU NC team beating Clemson and how B Cannon's punt return against OM put them in the NC game.

if you are going to talk trivia then get the facts correct. OM beat LSU in the sugar bowl the year B Cannon returned the punt. IDIOTS :roll:
mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

i thought i caught that too. morons.

it took LSU almost 50 years to catch up to Ole Miss in national titles. they just hit 3, right? if my information is bad im no better than the announcers and will call myself a moron happily.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Curses!!!! The Dark Side wins again... How long Oh Lord???
TNRebel
Water Boy
Water Boy

felicianareb wrote:Curses!!!! The Dark Side wins again... How long Oh Lord???

The Dark Side won but at least it was a team from the SEC...

Any one see the latest poll

1. LSU
2. GA
12 TN
13 FL
15 AU

Not bad for an overrated conference