Wallace talks trash

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

badmotorfinger
All American
All American

I loved this article about Mike Wallace. Sounds like he's pretty confident in his abilities. Takes some stones to tell Vaughn and Mouzon "they just need to go home". 8) That's what I like to hear.....Good stuff!!!
http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs. ... ORTS030103
Rule #1.......Don't panik
maroby001
Scout Team
Scout Team

You know what i love the article, thanks for posting it. I hope the rest of the team can and will be as upbeat as he sounds throughout the whole year. Man i'm excited!!
“Winning is not a sometime thing, it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while, and you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.”
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Yeah, I love Wallace. Great story, thanks!

:x = Mike Wallace backing it up
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

Great stuff. I think that Wallace is an unknown to the media, but everyone in the SEC knows who is. He has that fire and that attitude that you want everyone to have. Hopefully he gets some recognition this year bc he did good w/o a consistent qb. I also hope he is right when he said a while back that he wants to win a NC.
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

Great stuff. I think that Wallace is an unknown to the media, but everyone in the SEC knows who is. He has that fire and that attitude that you want everyone to have. Hopefully he gets some recognition this year bc he did good w/o a consistent qb. I also hope he is right when he said a while back that he wants to win a NC.
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

I just hope he can continue where he left off with nearly 19yds/catch. :D
Rule #1.......Don't panik