Ole Miss Rushing Yards

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Nutthugger
Water Boy
Water Boy

The thing that excites me most about what Coach Nutt and staff will bring to Ole Miss is a dominant running game. It will be nice to be able to run the ball again.

With our dline missing some key players due to injury, I believe Coach Nutt will play conservative to keep our defense off the field as well as their offense.

I expect Ole Miss to rush for 250 + yards against a Memphis team that was weak against the run last year. I think Eason and Davis will both rush for over 100 yards in this game. What do you think?
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

Nice Name.. But youre forgetting the yards that Bolden will get. This guy just hung in there with ED and we all wanna think he isnt as good as he really is. I think no one will get 100 yds bc of the uncertainty at RB that Nutt will, give everyone a chance. That doesnt mean we wont have a lot of yds. I honestly expect the passing attack to be more effective in this game. Nutt wants to use his strengths and that is 2 things - The OLs great at pass blocking and the pass catchers are good. This game we will use the passing game bc we need to get the W. we will figure out the running game against Samford and the other bad teams.
rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

BigTrev34 wrote:Nice Name.. But youre forgetting the yards that Bolden will get. This guy just hung in there with ED and we all wanna think he isnt as good as he really is. I think no one will get 100 yds bc of the uncertainty at RB that Nutt will, give everyone a chance. That doesnt mean we wont have a lot of yds. I honestly expect the passing attack to be more effective in this game. Nutt wants to use his strengths and that is 2 things - The OLs great at pass blocking and the pass catchers are good. This game we will use the passing game bc we need to get the W. we will figure out the running game against Samford and the other bad teams.
Our backfield would have be considered a huge strength and the passing and running game go hand in hand. I think that running the ball will open up the passing game and vise versa.