Elvis has left the building, er, Jumbotron

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

The Elvis post game video extravaganza is no more according to Chuckles. Supposedly, RK received a letter or two complaining about it and nixed Elvis. Given the number of folks who stayed to see Elvis, relative to the game crowd, interest wasn't that high.

Nevertheless, the Spirit's collective knickers are in a twist.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

Aw darn. I liked the Elvis thing.
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!
Tcounty
Scout Team
Scout Team

First Colonel Reb ,now Elivs. Whats next ,cut down all the trees in the Grove????
mmoore313
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Tcounty wrote:First Colonel Reb ,now Elivs. Whats next ,cut down all the trees in the Grove????
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! thats the only thing that keeps us from being like the junction
Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton... Old times they are not forgotten.
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Tcounty wrote:First Colonel Reb ,now Elivs. Whats next ,cut down all the trees in the Grove????
Elvis wasn't a tradition. Comparing him to Col. Reb is specious at best.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Well that SUCKS. I really enjoyed Elvis singing that. That's always been my favorite Elvis song. Oh well, I guess I'll get to my car faster now.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food