I don't know for sure but...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

this may have been the best football game day I have witnessed since the Notre Dame game... I mean everything was perfect... the weather was wonderful, the crowd was great and rowdy and into the game. I finally got my portal back without any pain in my knee. I met lots of great people. I got to meet 4 of the coaches today in the locker room (this is the first game that they wanted us to go back into the locker room this year) I met and talked to several recruits, 2 of which I fully expect to join us @ rebelfaithful. I told them to message me with their nick when they did and that we wanted to welcome them... 1 of which hasn't yet committed. The experience in the locker room was electric... waaaayy better than last year under "O". The players to a man were more upbeat than any time I have ever been in the locker room. It was just a special day for me. This staff has so much going for it it isn't funny... if Boone does anything to mess this up I might have to hunt him down and go all Calhoun Co. on him. as the old Huckleberry Hound cartoon used to say "This is one tired but happy Hound dog\Rebel today".
Later,
Hagar
------------------

Hagar wrote: ... if Boone does anything to mess this up I might have to hunt him down and go all Calhoun Co. on him. as the old Huckleberry Hound cartoon used to say.
Let me know if you do...we can tag-team him. :poed:

Remember, you're still rehabbing a knee.

8)
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Sasquatch wrote:
Hagar wrote: ... if Boone does anything to mess this up I might have to hunt him down and go all Calhoun Co. on him. as the old Huckleberry Hound cartoon used to say.

8)
I know some really hard to find places in and around Warren County.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
------------------

parrotreb wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:

8)
I'll bring the shovel. :twisted:
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sasquatch wrote:
parrotreb wrote:
Sasquatch wrote: Let me know if you do...we can tag-team him. :poed:

8)
I'll bring the shovel. :twisted:
We won't need a shovel... remember we do have the Jerry Hollingsworth\Potted Meat Field right in Oxpatch. and also remember we have the "Blood Red" M on the 50 yd line.
Later,
Hagar
------------------

Oh, that would be such poetic justice! :lol: