Nutt to Kansas?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

JoeRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Earlene wrote:Why doesn't he come out and say no, like Stoops did?
Because he is posturing.
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."
Ronald Reagan
JoeRebel
3rd String
3rd String

hawgndodge wrote:per rivals.com Nutt to interview for job @ KU

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/n ... &type=lgns

we tried to tell you. we really did. he probably won't go, but doesn't it bother you that two years in a row he pulls this garbage? i mean, HE contacted them. it may not bother you guys, i don't know, but this is the kind of crap he pulled that we tried to tell you about.
PLEASE GO PULL YOUR BOTTOM LIP OVER YOUR HEAD AND SWALLOW!
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."
Ronald Reagan
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

we tried to tell you. we really did. he probably won't go, but doesn't it bother you that two years in a row he pulls this garbage? i mean, HE contacted them. it may not bother you guys, i don't know, but this is the kind of crap he pulled that we tried to tell you about.
First, you don't know that he contacted them first, all we've seen is rumors. Second, no it doesn't bother me. Why should it? Any smart individual keeps an eye open to improve his lot in life. Why would anyone want anything other than a smart person as a football coach?
hawgndumb
Banned

http://dennis-dodd.blogs.cbssports.com/ ... 2/18824213

this is just too fun!!! we tried to tell you!!!

i hate ole miss and have for many years, but any of you that think KU is a step up are doing a dis-service to youselves.
Rebel4Life
Water Boy
Water Boy

Do the school systems still teach reading comprehension in Arkansas? This story, which by the way the Kansas City reporter is crawfishing out of, based on a what-if radio broadcast begat all of these other stories. There is no evidence that Nutt contacted them or has had any contact with Kansas.
hawgndumb
Banned

Rebel4Life wrote:

Do the school systems still teach reading comprehension in Arkansas? This story, which by the way the Kansas City reporter is crawfishing out of, based on a what-if radio broadcast begat all of these other stories. There is no evidence that Nutt contacted them or has had any contact with Kansas.
okey dokey.

now did you read this?

http://dennis-dodd.blogs.cbssports.com/ ... 2/18824213
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

hawgndodge wrote:http://dennis-dodd.blogs.cbssports.com/ ... 2/18824213

this is just too fun!!! we tried to tell you!!!

i hate ole miss and have for many years, but any of you that think KU is a step up are doing a dis-service to youselves.
If you "hate ole miss and have for many years", why on earth are you posting on this forum? And just what is it that "you tried to tell us"?
------------------

Statement just released by Nutt:

"I continue to appreciate the ongoing support of Chancellor Dan Jones and Athletics Director Pete Boone. We came to Ole Miss committed to building the type program that our fans deserve. Ole Miss is a great university and the quality of life in Oxford is the envy of others. I can't think of anywhere else we would like to be. There are so many positives here, and we're excited about the direction of the program. Our players are also excited and the response we are receiving from recruits and their parents is most gratifying. We appreciate the interest Kansas showed in our staff, but we are happy at Ole Miss and looking forward to the AT&T Cotton Bowl."

Pig fans: GO AWAY and go fornicate yourselves...or your sisters.

:x
hawgndumb
Banned

Sasquatch wrote:Statement just released by Nutt:

"I continue to appreciate the ongoing support of Chancellor Dan Jones and Athletics Director Pete Boone. We came to Ole Miss committed to building the type program that our fans deserve. Ole Miss is a great university and the quality of life in Oxford is the envy of others. I can't think of anywhere else we would like to be. There are so many positives here, and we're excited about the direction of the program. Our players are also excited and the response we are receiving from recruits and their parents is most gratifying. We appreciate the interest Kansas showed in our staff, but we are happy at Ole Miss and looking forward to the AT&T Cotton Bowl."

ahhh, the AD folded and gave him what he wanted, whatever that was this time. i'll leave now, but i'll be back next year at the same time when ole Nuttsack yanks your chain again. hope you have a great time at the "we both failed to live up to expections bowl".
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

hawgndodge wrote:

ahhh, the AD folded and gave him what he wanted, whatever that was this time. i'll leave now, but i'll be back next year at the same time when ole Nuttsack yanks your chain again. hope you have a great time at the "we both failed to live up to expections bowl".
Arkansas would be in the same spot right now if your coach wasn't having to rebuild his reputation.
Some Random Dude
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

hawgndodge wrote:

darn, we sure do wish we could have made the liberty bowl instead... oh well, we'll just have to work harder... Maybe we didn't make it because we didn't beat arkansas by enough. Oh well, we'll just have to be satisfied in the cotton. sigh. I hope that you have agreat time in the "we're so great that we're spending the holidays in memphis" bowl.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

the arkys think that we should long for the day when no one wanted our coach? Shouldn't it be a positive thing when your coach is wanted by others?
wpdrebel
Scout Team
Scout Team

Can we kill this thread now? PLEASE?
For evil to succeed, let good men do nothing.
------------------

wpdrebel wrote:Can we kill this thread now? PLEASE?
AMEN...lock this baby down and BAN the Arky-trolls who showed up just to gloat over NOTHING.
Rebel4Life
Water Boy
Water Boy

I just heard on a radio station in Tulsa, OK that Bobby Petrino has interest in their high school football program. That would be at best a lateral move for him.

Never mind, the AD at Tulsa High just stated that even they are not interested in Petrino.