Nutt to Kansas?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

NotSausage
Water Boy
Water Boy

Sasquatch wrote: You might just want to let this one go...you're RAPIDLY making yourself look like a bigger fool every time you post.
I'm comfortable, thanks.

We can take a break from it if you like, until more news surfaces. I'm sure it will.
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Sasquatch wrote:You might just want to let this one go...you're RAPIDLY making yourself look like a bigger fool every time you post.
Is that even possible with this guy?
------------------

NotSausage wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:Pete Boone/Shepherd Smith (you sure did ignore this one, didn't you?):
"One, nobody from Kansas has called me for permission to talk to Houston. Two, I am with Shepherd Smith, who had that rumor come across his desk. Shepherd called Houston. Houston told him 'I'm not interested in Kansas' which Boone already knew. I think it is just that time of year, when rumors about coaches start and, as Houston told you, it's a bunch of bull."
Actually, you posted that same quote in the middle of page 5, and then, like now, I will respond that yep, I've see that quote.
And completely ignored the fact that Nutt EXPLICITLY stated that 'I'm not interested in Kansas', but went on the examine the ambiguities behind the meaning of the word "bull".

:roll:
------------------

NotSausage wrote:
Sasquatch wrote: You might just want to let this one go...you're RAPIDLY making yourself look like a bigger fool every time you post.
I'm comfortable, thanks.

We can take a break from it if you like, until more news surfaces. I'm sure it will.
Now you DO realize that the ONLY "news" about this whole contrived story has been recycled from ONE very short article...which got its origin from ARKANSAS radio station?

Desperation, thy name is razorback.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

If it isn't true, Nutt should come out and say it. Like Stoops did with the Notre Dame job. Not in some text message or through the AD. Until Nutt comes out in a P.C. and says he is not going, or issues a formal statement saying he is not going, I believe there is smoke to this fire.

That is is the nature of college football coaches today. It is a revolving door for successful coaches.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

If Nutt leaves, then all is not lost. He knows Saban is about put a hurtin on the west for a while (Until he gets ready to leave, which from past experinces won't be longer than 5 years....He has already been there 3). We have a DC that could very well be a very sucessful HC.

But I still think its BS!
aknight
Water Boy
Water Boy

Thought a poll was in order, given the crazy rumor mill.

Who will be the next KU Football Coach?

Jim Harbaugh
Turner Gill
Kevin Sumlin
Skip Holtz
Larry Fedora
Randy Edsall
Nolan Cromwell
Phil Fulmer
Tommy Tuberville
Houston Nutt

http://apps.facebook.com/opinionpolls/i ... 12&_fb_q=1

-Alex
http://www.coachnutt.com

CoachNutt.com and all other related websites are not affiliated, connected or associated with, or sponsored or approved by, Coach Houston Nutt, University of Mississippi, or City of Oxford. Websites are developed for informational and entertainment purposes ONLY. The creators of CoachNutt.com and related sites are enthusiastic, devoted Rebel Fans NOT "just another impostor on the web".
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

since I dont follow KU or the B12, I dont know or care about their future coach, however it wont be Nutt, and I am tired of pork droppings..
done

Chucky_38 wrote:If it isn't true, Nutt should come out and say it. Like Stoops did with the Notre Dame job. Not in some text message or through the AD. Until Nutt comes out in a P.C. and says he is not going, or issues a formal statement saying he is not going, I believe there is smoke to this fire.

That is is the nature of college football coaches today. It is a revolving door for successful coaches.
Are you kidding me? God Bless you, but the glass really seems to always be half empty for you when it comes to the Rebels 8O
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bleuwolfe wrote:since I dont follow KU or the B12, I dont know or care about their future coach, however it wont be Nutt, and I am tired of pork droppings..
They don't just "drop it"
cbonds
Water Boy
Water Boy

It looks like the Daily Journal is expecting some type of statement from Nutt this evening.

http://nems360.com/pages/full_story/pus ... nce=recent
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebelliousb wrote:
bleuwolfe wrote:since I dont follow KU or the B12, I dont know or care about their future coach, however it wont be Nutt, and I am tired of pork droppings..
They don't just "drop it"
My mother (bless her heart) tried her best to raise me to act like a lady..sometimes I actually remember. :)
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Rebchuck18 wrote:
Chucky_38 wrote:If it isn't true, Nutt should come out and say it. Like Stoops did with the Notre Dame job. Not in some text message or through the AD. Until Nutt comes out in a P.C. and says he is not going, or issues a formal statement saying he is not going, I believe there is smoke to this fire.

Are you kidding me? God Bless you, but the glass really seems to always be half empty for you when it comes to the Rebels 8O
"I'll leave Oxford in a pine box!"

Its what I've come to expect. Even Cut flirted with the Kentucky job. That said, I would be suprised if he did leave for Kansas. But he should come out and crush this rumor before it hurts recruiting. Thats all I'm saying. And I don't think that is asking to much.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Agree with smashing it now. We are already behind in recruiting IMHO.