Scout Team
Scout Team

Great job Rebs! Way to go!!!!
MAN WE SUCK!!!!!!!
P-nut
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

WTF?
Last edited by P-nut on Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

State is just a better team. That will continue to be the case as long as Stansbury is there. He is a great basketball coach. Period. He could do alot more if he were at a bigger school but you gotta respect him for staying with his school.

We are going to struggle to reach 8-8. Hoped we could get there all year long but its going to be tough. Still will have a winning season though.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
done

I think it is time to realize that while we have the right guys coaching football and baseball and those programs are in real good shape...we probably made a mistake by hiring AK.
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

Rebchuck18 wrote:I think it is time to realize that while we have the right guys coaching football and baseball and those programs are in real good shape...we probably made a mistake by hiring AK.
Kinda agree. I think AK with some seasoning/teeth cutting in a less competitive league will eventually be a very good (not great) HC, but right now he seems to not be able to get his message through to the team (I base the belief that what we are doing in games is not what he wants on his look throughout games/post-game comments), which in the grand scheme of things is the whole idea behind coaching.

As for basketball the remainder of the way, I will cheer and root and wish for the best, but won't expect much.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I'm stunned. No real fight and no pride right now. We played like we're already IN the friggin tourney. We'll be lucky to make the NIT.

I'm gearing towards baseball now.....for me, basketball is over. :evil: :evil:
done

ThunderReb wrote:I'm stunned. No real fight and no pride right now. We played like we're already IN the friggin tourney. We'll be lucky to make the NIT.

I'm gearing towards baseball now.....for me, basketball is over. :evil: :evil:
I hope we do well in baseball, and the rest of basketball season too for that matter, but I myself am already geared up for football!! :roll:
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

We haven't won their since like 98 or 99. I did not expect to win tonight, we have a three game homestand coming, we need all three of them.
RebelMike2000
Water Boy
Water Boy

Uh, we won there (not their) last season.
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

can some one explain what's happened to Rico? last yr he was lights out, now hes hardly in the game.
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I was excluding last season, I call that season the ACL nightmare.
cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

bleuwolfe wrote:can some one explain what's happened to Rico? last yr he was lights out, now hes hardly in the game.
I think with all the injuries last year, he felt more responsibility that he is not feeling this year. AK is trying to get him to take more shots and be involved more but it is beyond me why he don't want to do so.
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!
done

wildthang80 wrote:We haven't won their since like 98 or 99. I did not expect to win tonight, we have a three game homestand coming, we need all three of them.
If we win all three of those we belong in the Dance (seeing as how there are 64 frickin' teams in that thing)