79-70 Rebs
79 - 73 "
81-73 "
1;19
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebs WIN!!!! 85 - 75
came back from 14 down..insane! :lol: 8)
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

These guys can play when they want to. Warren and White with 20+ points each. That how this team will win. Holloway had 18 boards!!! That's insane.

I still think the style of play is too unpredictable and wild for them to make a serious run.
Some Random Dude
done

It is all based upon pure hot vs cold athleticism...very little structure or basketball IQ on the court or IMO on the bench. We had to come back to beat a team with a 13-15 record and a 4-9 conference record on our home court. We won a game we should win, but looks like we are headed for our third straight 7-9 conference record under Kennedy and yet another NIT...

BUT baseball has started and I am expecting another Regional and Super Regional run, so that should be fun and I am very excited about Spring football and the upcoming season there as well....I think we are in for a good long run of good things on the football and baseball fields....
john_avery_fast
All SEC
All SEC

The key to making it to the dance, IMO, is win out and then get to the SEC champ game. Drop even one and it will take a Tourney win to get in. Either way, tall task to be sure; I, like most of you, doubt they can do it. Too inconsistent. I hope I can eat crow selection Sunday. I think we are in the driver's seat should we win out to get a bye as the 2 seed from the SECW (not 100% on the tie breakers should OM and AR end up 9-7 each), which would help to get to Championship Sunday.
Formerly known as 'olemsdave76'
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Oh, we are dead...the dr. just hasn't told the family yet.