It's ugly....

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

but Kennedy has won 20+ in 3 of his 4 seasons. But you've to got to destroy teams like LSU. Absolutely no style points. You can say a win is a win all you want, but they are not turning the heads of the selection committee.

Remember when 20 wins used to get you into the tourney?
Some Random Dude
done

Overall wins is almost a meaningless stat to me. AK still doesn't have a winning record in conference play, which he has a chance to finally get if we beat Arkansas.

I am glad we won last night, but it shouldn't have even been a question playing the worst team in the league at our place. I just hope we don't think that because we have beaten Auburn, Bama and LSU (arguably the 3 worst teams) that we can still play this type of ball in the tourney and last beyond Friday.

I still think that regardless of the outcome of Arky we still have to win the tourney to go to the Dance (or maybe if we beat Arky at least get into the championship game)
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I'd say we must win 3 either way (include ark or not). AR and two in the tourney... With no blowout losses.
done

rebelliousb wrote:I'd say we must win 3 either way (include ark or not). AR and two in the tourney... With no blowout losses.
Maybe, if MSU falters...I think they should move from bubble to in before we do..
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketb ... eContainer

This is encouraging but got to win at Ark.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:
rebelliousb wrote:I'd say we must win 3 either way (include ark or not). AR and two in the tourney... With no blowout losses.
Maybe, if MSU falters...I think they should move from bubble to in before we do..
if we win two in the tourney it is likely TN & ky, isn't it. 3 gets us in