To all the Kennedy haters here..............

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

oxpatchreb
All American
All American

Chucky_38 wrote:Jeez, nothing is ever good enough for Rebel fans. We ain't Kentucky folks.

Hey man, in your sig line it says march to FAME. Is 20 wins and a share of the West division in an AWFUL year, fame?
L. S. WHO?
Chucky_38
All American
All American

oxpatchreb wrote:
Chucky_38 wrote:Jeez, nothing is ever good enough for Rebel fans. We ain't Kentucky folks.

Hey man, in your sig line it says march to FAME. Is 20 wins and a share of the West division in an AWFUL year, fame?
No. It just seems like so many of the Rebel faithful are complaining all the time despite our accomplishemnts. The football team wins 9 games and goes back to a New Years Day bowl and everyone says "Shoulda won the West."
The basketball ball team wins 20 regular season games, a western division title and everyone says "It was a bad year. Shoulda won more games."

I mean jeez.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
------------------

Chucky_38 wrote:
oxpatchreb wrote:

No. It just seems like so many of the Rebel faithful are complaining all the time despite our accomplishemnts. The football team wins 9 games and goes back to a New Years Day bowl and everyone says "Shoulda won the West."
The basketball ball team wins 20 regular season games, a western division title and everyone says "It was a bad year. Shoulda won more games."

I mean jeez.

I don't recall anyone here at the end of the season saying that we "Shoulda won the West" in the face of Alabama winning the National Championship.
cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

It's not that we are not proud of the accomplishments. It's definitely better than being a punching bag or even worse a laughing stock for others, but I, for one, don't want to be satisfied with that. I want to move from a middle tier SEC school
(yes that is all we are at this time) to an upper tier.
It's always good to set goals in everything and strive to ALWAYS get better, including OM sports. JMO
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!