World's Dumbest Criminals!!!!!

Basketball Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

batman50
3rd String
3rd String

Um, did anyone else see the Andy Kennedy arrest on World's Dumbest Criminals on Tru-TV??? WOW!!!!!! Showed the cop's dash board cam when he got arrested. I just couldn't believe it.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

You can put up with stuff like that when you are going to the NIT every year.. At least he is milking every ounce of talent out of his players. Our basketball team is heading places!

Sorry just aggrivated...
colreb74
3rd String
3rd String

MageeRebel425 wrote:You can put up with stuff like that when you are going to the NIT every year.. At least he is milking every ounce of talent out of his players. Our basketball team is heading places!

Sorry just aggrivated...
You're kidding yourself! "milking every ounce of talent" gets you better than 50% free throw shooting in a Must Win SEC Tournament game!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

My "milking talent" comment was meant to be very sarcastic.. I would rather not have as much talent but have guys that played as hard as they could for 40 minutes. It is painful to watch us on the defensive end. I guess people give A.K. a pass because of all the positive publicity the University gets out of him.
colreb74
3rd String
3rd String

MageeRebel425 wrote:My "milking talent" comment was meant to be very sarcastic.. I would rather not have as much talent but have guys that played as hard as they could for 40 minutes. It is painful to watch us on the defensive end. I guess people give A.K. a pass because of all the positive publicity the University gets out of him.
LOL! Good One! I actually have had a few people argue with me before the UT loss that Andy Kennedy actually does get more talent out of his players and is good for the University. Heck, I used to believe it myself and argue that Kennedy was the bomb but my eyes have been opened.