Moderator: Rebel Security

felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Is tonight's game being televised?
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

RCR says it regional to south florida. I was going to check out John avery fast's site out channelsurfing.net.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Thanks Wildthang. I checked channelsurfing.net earlier in the day and didn't see us listed.
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

heard it was on fox sports net, but you don't want to watch this one
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

We lost by 13 to a middle of the pack ACC team on the road. Dont know specifics other than it is PATHETIC that I cant get bball coverage on the radio in Meridian. 103.3 used to cover, is there a station I can get online to at least listen to the games?
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

You know what's really sad? I can pick up MSU, USM, ALABAMER, And feakin UWA. I live in MS I cant listen to Ole Miss basketball? That's crap!
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Preconference Bball is all about learning. How does your team respond on the road, how about at home, do they let inferior teams hang around, do they quit when a team is beating them by thirty at halftime? I like the answers so far for homecourt presence, remember it is hard to win on the road especially in the SEC. IMHO you can count a road win as two home wins in your RPI. Miami will hopefully be good this year And our young post guys will get better. Oh yeah and Cranston is gone.
Last edited by wildthang80 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We were down 30 at half.
Some Random Dude
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

That's what I said Lew
"...do they (meaning our team) quit when a team (that would be the opponent) is beating them by thirty (That would be a reference to the amount of points we were losing by at halftime) at halftime?"
colreb74
3rd String
3rd String

wildthang80 wrote:You know what's really sad? I can pick up MSU, USM, ALABAMER, And feakin UWA. I live in MS I cant listen to Ole Miss basketball? That's crap!
At least you can hear the area teams that have a chance at winning.
colreb74
3rd String
3rd String

wildthang80 wrote:I like the answers so far for homecourt presence
Have you forgotten Dayton?
mascott
3rd String
3rd String

OH thank goodness. This is PRE-season. Then I'm not as upset. I was thinking the season already started.So this means it doesn't count against us.
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Actually smartass if we take care of buisness at home we will be fine. Have you ever even shot a basketball, I doubt it, because if you had you would know how difficult it is to win on the road. That is, if you have ever been involved with a team sport. And no your cheerleading days don't count.
colreb74
3rd String
3rd String

mascott wrote:OH thank goodness. This is PRE-season. Then I'm not as upset. I was thinking the season already started.So this means it doesn't count against us.
I know what you mean. That would really suck if we had actually lost 2 of our first 5 games before even getting into conference play. When does the REAL season start? LOL. :mrgreen:
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

Colonreb74 I think I smell bacon everytime I read your posts! You are a real comedian that probably can't tell me the difference between man to man and a box and one. While you google that, soak in the thought of HDN coming back next year and start 14 arbitrary threads about how you dislike it!