Tulane Thread

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Heath
All American
All American

Nice check down by Bo. We will need those type of decisions against SEC decisions. But then he fumbles..... again.
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I absolutely hate the option. It is not an SEC offense. Good pass by Brunetti. Like that he is getting a drive and actually throwing. But we need to get Bo and Moncrief back in the game and get thm some work for Bama
Heath
All American
All American

I am hoping our Oline will block bama's Dline long enough for Moncrief to get down the field.
Goroth

Guess Freeze wants Wallace to get the message. You won't throw 40%, fumble twice, and play the entire game. Time to man up and play better vs a terrible team.
Heath
All American
All American

Another fumble! Did we grease the balls with Crisco before the game?!?!?
Goroth

I have no clue why Miller got into the game to play that down. Now I am officially confused.
Fireman17
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Hugh i think is trying to play everyone like its a spring game.. What next you never know..
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Good drive glad we scored. But if it deludes CHF into thinking that offensive lineup can compete in the SEC it could be counter productive. We need to get Bo back in and call some PASSING plays and get the wideouts some work with him. I think we have only thrown 3 balls toward Moncrief, which IMO is inexcusable. The play calls have been disjointed and we need confidence for our best weapons going into conference play. And our best hope is definitely #14. Get him back in there and pass the ball.
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Yep this is what appears to be happening. You can not leave this game without getting more work for Bo and more work for a downfield passing game. This will not work in the SEC. That is all I will say about it. Get Bo back in please.
Heath
All American
All American

That playcall was horrible on 3rd and 6. But we get some FG practice, which we need!
Fireman17
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Kicker got lucky on that kick..
beachbumreb
2nd String
2nd String

Wallace needs to be benched the rest of the game. His job is to prevent turnovers, he is failing at that.
Forward Rebels!
wildthang80
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I never thought I would EVER see a team as bad as the rebels the last 3 games of last year. I stand corrected, Tulane has taken that trophy.
Heath
All American
All American

has Channing gotten much playing time today. Haven't seen him, but always forget to look on defensive plays.
beachbumreb
2nd String
2nd String

Nice throw by Bo to the ground on 3rd down!
Forward Rebels!